84 小时

在线时间

小学生

积分
发表于 2019-4-9 20:03:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x

The decoction in my article will use two name system one is Chinese Pinyin and another is latin name.

To use Fuling Guizhi Wuwei Gancao Tang to alleviate Dizziness, excessive Sweating and unreasoning heat  
(Poria, Cinnamon Twig Five Ingredients Licorice Decoction)

Patient:
Gender: Female   Age: 40 years  Apparance: about 160cm weight:no more than 50kg, quite slim
Complexion: red yellow, not very bright with facial edema, swollen eyes, dark under eyes 

Major complains: dizziness, palpitions ,two hands numbness  , excessive sweating especially in at 3 o'clock at afternoon and 11 o'clock in and unreasoning heat as well as agitation. Those symptoms cause insomnia. She also felt quite fatigue. When she got up from bed, she also could feel bluring version.

Exploration:
tip1: dizziness
tip2:numbness
tip3:excessive sweating 
The tips delivered a clear information that all the symptoms fited perfectly the descriptions in Chapter 12 in the Essentials from the Golden Cabinet--- numbness hands and feet , red complexion as if drunk, occasional qi descending to inner thigh and difficult urination. So, Fuling Guizhi Wuwei Gancao Tang will be used to relieve those symptoms.

Tip 4: For the beginner or apprentice, the formula shoul follow the original one in classics.

Note: For this lady also consulted me through Wetchat, the pulse diagnosis also could not be palpated.
Formula:
Fuling      20g
Poria
Guizhi     10g 
Ramulus Cinnamomi
Rou gui    10g
Cortex Cinnamomi 
Zhigancao  10g 
Radix Rhizoma Glycyrrhiae Praeparata
Wuweizi   10g

5 Doses

Preparation for Decoction

To use 1000ml water to stew one dose for 30 minutes until 300ml. To seperate 300ml into 150ml and drink 150ml per time.

After this patient took this decoction 2 days, she told me that the dizziness and palpitation disappeared and excessive sweating was also relieved. I was quite happy. However, she told me that she suffered constipation for at least 4 days and also felt upper abdominal distention. She did not told me last time. S

上一篇:人流后腰背痛
下一篇:皮肤病一则

主题

积分

778 小时

在线时间

初中生

积分
发表于 2019-4-10 07:39:26 来自手机发布 | 显示全部楼层
Hi,I want to know where is the location you are?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

积分

84 小时

在线时间

小学生

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2019-4-10 08:24:11 | 显示全部楼层
我在长春。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

捐助本站|小黑屋|手机版|经方医学论坛 ( 苏ICP备05020114号 )|网站地图

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 23:57 , Processed in 0.072035 second(s), 35 queries .